Saturday, August 16, 2008

Last night.
12o8
So yeah,
got a B4 for my chinese :/
Expected. But still disappointed :(
Cause i wanted a B3..
Ahahaha.
Well, buck up then :D
Hohoho.

Went to NP for the Nursing course thing.
Did felt better after that (:
Ahahaha.
I want go Nursinggggg xD

14o8
Happy Birthday Kala! :D
Muahahaha

Yesterday
Had Maths Mock after Maths remedial after school.
Then went to 303 with Sieyea, Manyong, Xuanns &Seowteng (:

Watched them play Bball &blahblahblah.
Then sent Seowteng to the bus stop with Manyong,
&went back 303.
Then blahblahblah~
Xuanns went back first cause she had some things on.
So left with me&Sieyea.
Ohhhhhhhhh, I love having talking to her :D
I meant, real talks (:

Ahahaha.
So, went back at 8pm (:
Super tireddddd.

Today
Meeting up with the usuals later for dinner,
&then to night studying (:
Hohoho.
I love Saturdays! :D
Muahahaha.
Heh.
Tata~ xDDD
the feeling's back.

No comments: